Cislunar Autonomous Positioning System (CAPS)
- Cislunar space is poised for significant activity BUT the timing and scope of that activity is uncertain.
- Missions large and small are constrained by current availability of ground tracking (congestion of terrestrial networks).
- Many mission orbits in cislunar space require frequent tracking and station keeping.
- Cislunar navigation is a critical piece of infrastructure to enable NASA, commercial, and international missions in the near and far term.
Scalable and Evolvable
- Capability delivered without dedicated spacecraft.
- Organic mission adoption and network growth.
- Improvement and maturity as system utilization grows.
A Public-Private Partnership to Enable Robust Cislunar Activities
Advanced Space, LLC.
2100 Central Avenue, Suite 102
Boulder, CO, 80301
6900 Dallas Parkway, Suite 625
Plano, TX, 75024